photo credit- LULA Magazine

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Being green

I know the It Gets Better Project was created to support the gay community through what was a harrowing number of cases of suicide and bullying. However, I think this project speaks for anyone being bullied and I think that people with mental illness definitely fall in that category as well, young people especially.

So thank you Kermit for your message about being green, we would not have you any other way!

I could not think of a more appropriate message for this blog where I strive to show the common ground we all have, the crazy things we all do and the reality behind a very stigmatized and dramatized population.



Cheers to being green!



To being different and fabulous in whatever beautiful way you are!




No comments:

Post a Comment